Profile Products hires former Minnesota DOT employee
Profile Products has hired Adam Popenhagen as regional market development manager.
Popenhagen’s territory will consist of North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky.
Popenhagen holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and an associate’s degree in turfgrass management from Anoka-Hennepin Technical College in Minnesota. He holds CPESC, CPSWQ and CESSWI certifications.
Prior to joining Profile, Popenhagen was a stormwater specialist in the Office of Environmental Stewardship at the Minnesota Department of Transportation, where he wrote the department’s Standard Construction Specifications for Erosion and Sediment Control, as well as the standard detail sheets for construction. Prior to his time at MnDOT, Popenhagen spent more than four years as an environmental scientist with Bonestroo.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production691 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views