Profile Products hires former Minnesota DOT employee
Profile Products has hired Adam Popenhagen as regional market development manager.
Popenhagen’s territory will consist of North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky.
Popenhagen holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and an associate’s degree in turfgrass management from Anoka-Hennepin Technical College in Minnesota. He holds CPESC, CPSWQ and CESSWI certifications.
Prior to joining Profile, Popenhagen was a stormwater specialist in the Office of Environmental Stewardship at the Minnesota Department of Transportation, where he wrote the department’s Standard Construction Specifications for Erosion and Sediment Control, as well as the standard detail sheets for construction. Prior to his time at MnDOT, Popenhagen spent more than four years as an environmental scientist with Bonestroo.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world296 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention197 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior162 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village147 Views