Profile Products hires former Minnesota DOT employee
Profile Products has hired Adam Popenhagen as regional market development manager.
Popenhagen’s territory will consist of North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky.
Popenhagen holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and an associate’s degree in turfgrass management from Anoka-Hennepin Technical College in Minnesota. He holds CPESC, CPSWQ and CESSWI certifications.
Prior to joining Profile, Popenhagen was a stormwater specialist in the Office of Environmental Stewardship at the Minnesota Department of Transportation, where he wrote the department’s Standard Construction Specifications for Erosion and Sediment Control, as well as the standard detail sheets for construction. Prior to his time at MnDOT, Popenhagen spent more than four years as an environmental scientist with Bonestroo.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views