Fed via a two-deck, pre-screen, the crusher is a four-hammer, open-style rotor that discharges onto a secondary pan feeder. The unit has an operating weight of 54.9 tons and is 50.9 feet in length when in transport configuration. Additional features include a variable-speed primary pan feeder for controlled and continuous feed, an independent grizzly and underpan feeder for reduced blockages, and an optional recirculation conveyor.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views