Fed via a two-deck, pre-screen, the crusher is a four-hammer, open-style rotor that discharges onto a secondary pan feeder. The unit has an operating weight of 54.9 tons and is 50.9 feet in length when in transport configuration. Additional features include a variable-speed primary pan feeder for controlled and continuous feed, an independent grizzly and underpan feeder for reduced blockages, and an optional recirculation conveyor.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention227 Views