Fed via a two-deck, pre-screen, the crusher is a four-hammer, open-style rotor that discharges onto a secondary pan feeder. The unit has an operating weight of 54.9 tons and is 50.9 feet in length when in transport configuration. Additional features include a variable-speed primary pan feeder for controlled and continuous feed, an independent grizzly and underpan feeder for reduced blockages, and an optional recirculation conveyor.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg272 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views