Fed via a two-deck, pre-screen, the crusher is a four-hammer, open-style rotor that discharges onto a secondary pan feeder. The unit has an operating weight of 54.9 tons and is 50.9 feet in length when in transport configuration. Additional features include a variable-speed primary pan feeder for controlled and continuous feed, an independent grizzly and underpan feeder for reduced blockages, and an optional recirculation conveyor.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views