Fed via a two-deck, pre-screen, the crusher is a four-hammer, open-style rotor that discharges onto a secondary pan feeder. The unit has an operating weight of 54.9 tons and is 50.9 feet in length when in transport configuration. Additional features include a variable-speed primary pan feeder for controlled and continuous feed, an independent grizzly and underpan feeder for reduced blockages, and an optional recirculation conveyor.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs203 Views