Pyott-Boone names marketing manager, sales manager
Pyott-Boone Electronics has promoted Gary L. Sergent to marketing manager and Dave Childress to sales manager at the company’s North Tazewell, Va., operation.
Sergent has been promoted to marketing manager. He joined PBE in 2000 as a sales engineer after graduating from Bluefield State College with a bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronics engineering technology. He was promoted to project manager in January 2009 over the Minecom Leaky Feeder Radio Systems and PBE Tracking Boss personnel tagging systems. His concentration will now be expanding Pyott-Boone’s product lines and to grow the business with new market opportunities. Sergent resides in Tazewell with his wife and three children.
Childress has been promoted to sales manager. He joined PBE in January of 2009 as a sales engineer. He has a bachelor’s degree from Bluefield State College in mining engineering technology and business administration as well as a master’s degree in business administration from Averett College.
Childress has experience in underground mining and management, and as a previous business owner. His concentration will be to increase the company’s service support and direct the entire PBE sales team. Childress resides in the Gratton area of Tazewell with his wife and two children.
Pyott-Boone Electronics is owned by The Fetterolf Group in Somerset, Pa., and is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2011. The company has 230 employees and provide advanced communication and atmospheric monitoring products for the U.S. and International mining industry. It also has a contract manufacturing division which produces sophisticated assemblies for some of the largest defense contractors in the U.S.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park164 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule129 Views