RAMCO’s Slab Buster reduces/eliminates need for additional hammers
Having more tool options can reduce or eliminate the need for additional hammers or rental equipment.The RAMCO Slab Buster is the professional’s tool of choice for the demolition of bridge decks, heavy foundations, airport runways, etc.
Conventional tools not only wear faster but also can spear bridge decks and foundations, resulting in broken tools. The Slab Busters unique striking face is larger, up to twice the shaft diameter, allowing for concrete to be broken easily and effectively in depth, width and length. It’s shattering effect works great for loosening concrete from rebar. An experienced operator can be off the job in half the time. Used properly, the Slab Buster not only gets the job done at an accelerated pace, but is much more kind to your hammer. In addition, common operating faults such as blank firing and prying that lead to tool failure can be drastically reduced. Using the correct tool for the right application can turn a marginally profitable job into a real money maker.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views