Randall-Reilly editors launch Contractor Disaster Resources website
On May 3, the editors of Randall-Reilly’s Equipment World, Better Roads and ProPickup magazines launched the Contractor Disaster Resources website at www.equipmentworld.com/disaster. At first, we will concentrate on Alabama tornado resources, but our ultimate goal is to have a web resource for contractors who want to respond to disasters when and wherever they happen across the United States.
Initially, we will provide the following information:
- What’s happening with debris removal contracts.
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and FEMA registration process for contractors who want to be considered for this work.
- Contractor contacts.
- A “thank you” section recognizing contractor and corporate equipment contributions.
- And for our friends in the mass media: A construction machine pictorial, to help reporters identify come basic construction equipment types.
- Slide show of ongoing disaster relief efforts.
- A question/comment section for contractors and others.
You can help out our efforts by sending us:
- Links to any disaster response information you may have on file that’s still current.
- Contacts who are ready to assist contractors in disaster-related work.
- Press releases on disaster equipment contributions (moving forward only, please).
- Any suggestions you may have to further enhance our mission, including expansion to other geographical areas.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views