Randall-Reilly editors launch Contractor Disaster Resources website
On May 3, the editors of Randall-Reilly’s Equipment World, Better Roads and ProPickup magazines launched the Contractor Disaster Resources website at www.equipmentworld.com/disaster. At first, we will concentrate on Alabama tornado resources, but our ultimate goal is to have a web resource for contractors who want to respond to disasters when and wherever they happen across the United States.
Initially, we will provide the following information:
- What’s happening with debris removal contracts.
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and FEMA registration process for contractors who want to be considered for this work.
- Contractor contacts.
- A “thank you” section recognizing contractor and corporate equipment contributions.
- And for our friends in the mass media: A construction machine pictorial, to help reporters identify come basic construction equipment types.
- Slide show of ongoing disaster relief efforts.
- A question/comment section for contractors and others.
You can help out our efforts by sending us:
- Links to any disaster response information you may have on file that’s still current.
- Contacts who are ready to assist contractors in disaster-related work.
- Press releases on disaster equipment contributions (moving forward only, please).
- Any suggestions you may have to further enhance our mission, including expansion to other geographical areas.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution184 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views