Randy McCabe joins Southeastern Equipment Co.
Randy McCabe has joined Southeastern Equipment Co. as branch manager in Perrysburg, Ohio. In his new position, McCabe is responsible for overseeing all parts, service, and sales activities.
McCabe has more than 31 years of technical experience with a wide range of equipment. Most recently, he was sales and operations manager for Sparks Commercial Tire in Findlay, Ohio, where he was in charge of the Mobile Lube and Air Conditioning Division.
McCabe has earned technical certifications in the following areas: engine diagnostics, asphalt pavers, advanced hydraulics, 3116 engines, vehicle power systems, hydrostatic loaders, E-Series Excavators, hydraulic excavators, applied failure analysis, paving products, paving profilers, and IMACA.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1032 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources409 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger365 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident276 Views