Randy McCabe joins Southeastern Equipment Co.
Randy McCabe has joined Southeastern Equipment Co. as branch manager in Perrysburg, Ohio. In his new position, McCabe is responsible for overseeing all parts, service, and sales activities.
McCabe has more than 31 years of technical experience with a wide range of equipment. Most recently, he was sales and operations manager for Sparks Commercial Tire in Findlay, Ohio, where he was in charge of the Mobile Lube and Air Conditioning Division.
McCabe has earned technical certifications in the following areas: engine diagnostics, asphalt pavers, advanced hydraulics, 3116 engines, vehicle power systems, hydrostatic loaders, E-Series Excavators, hydraulic excavators, applied failure analysis, paving products, paving profilers, and IMACA.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views