Randy McCabe joins Southeastern Equipment Co.
Randy McCabe has joined Southeastern Equipment Co. as branch manager in Perrysburg, Ohio. In his new position, McCabe is responsible for overseeing all parts, service, and sales activities.
McCabe has more than 31 years of technical experience with a wide range of equipment. Most recently, he was sales and operations manager for Sparks Commercial Tire in Findlay, Ohio, where he was in charge of the Mobile Lube and Air Conditioning Division.
McCabe has earned technical certifications in the following areas: engine diagnostics, asphalt pavers, advanced hydraulics, 3116 engines, vehicle power systems, hydrostatic loaders, E-Series Excavators, hydraulic excavators, applied failure analysis, paving products, paving profilers, and IMACA.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...538 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views