Ray O’Connor promoted to Topcon managing executive officer
Ray O’Connor has been promoted to managing executive officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been promoted to company senior managing executive officer. He has also been named president of the newly formed Positioning Company division of Topcon Corporation.
In 2010 O’Connor became the first non-Japanese executive officer of the 80-year-old company.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views