Ray O’Connor promoted to Topcon managing executive officer
Ray O’Connor has been promoted to managing executive officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been promoted to company senior managing executive officer. He has also been named president of the newly formed Positioning Company division of Topcon Corporation.
In 2010 O’Connor became the first non-Japanese executive officer of the 80-year-old company.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views