RDO-Vermeer moves into state-of-the-art facilities
RDO-Vermeer has made investments to enhance both its Lakeside and Salinas, Calif., locations. The new facilities offer expanded shop and fabricating space and easier access.
In 2011, the former Poway location merged into Lakeside, which joined the RDO Equipment Co. organization in 2009. The Lakeside facility offers more than 80,000 square feet of shop space (under roof) and 19 service bays, including one for undercarriage work and another dedicated to fabrication cutting.
The Salinas facility is located just south of San Jose. RDO Equipment Co. purchased the location in 2010. The manufacturer says this new service facility will help address a growing customer base and complement its existing northern California stores. The state-of-the-art facility boasts a 22,500-square-foot shop accommodating more than 30 service technicians.
“These facility upgrades will help RDO-Vermeer continue to provide quality service support to our customers in northern and southern California,” says Marshall Anderson, vice president of Vermeer division, RDO Equipment Co.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views