RDO-Vermeer moves into state-of-the-art facilities
RDO-Vermeer has made investments to enhance both its Lakeside and Salinas, Calif., locations. The new facilities offer expanded shop and fabricating space and easier access.
In 2011, the former Poway location merged into Lakeside, which joined the RDO Equipment Co. organization in 2009. The Lakeside facility offers more than 80,000 square feet of shop space (under roof) and 19 service bays, including one for undercarriage work and another dedicated to fabrication cutting.
The Salinas facility is located just south of San Jose. RDO Equipment Co. purchased the location in 2010. The manufacturer says this new service facility will help address a growing customer base and complement its existing northern California stores. The state-of-the-art facility boasts a 22,500-square-foot shop accommodating more than 30 service technicians.
“These facility upgrades will help RDO-Vermeer continue to provide quality service support to our customers in northern and southern California,” says Marshall Anderson, vice president of Vermeer division, RDO Equipment Co.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views