RDO-Vermeer moves into state-of-the-art facilities
RDO-Vermeer has made investments to enhance both its Lakeside and Salinas, Calif., locations. The new facilities offer expanded shop and fabricating space and easier access.
In 2011, the former Poway location merged into Lakeside, which joined the RDO Equipment Co. organization in 2009. The Lakeside facility offers more than 80,000 square feet of shop space (under roof) and 19 service bays, including one for undercarriage work and another dedicated to fabrication cutting.
The Salinas facility is located just south of San Jose. RDO Equipment Co. purchased the location in 2010. The manufacturer says this new service facility will help address a growing customer base and complement its existing northern California stores. The state-of-the-art facility boasts a 22,500-square-foot shop accommodating more than 30 service technicians.
“These facility upgrades will help RDO-Vermeer continue to provide quality service support to our customers in northern and southern California,” says Marshall Anderson, vice president of Vermeer division, RDO Equipment Co.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views