RDO-Vermeer moves into state-of-the-art facilities
RDO-Vermeer has made investments to enhance both its Lakeside and Salinas, Calif., locations. The new facilities offer expanded shop and fabricating space and easier access.
In 2011, the former Poway location merged into Lakeside, which joined the RDO Equipment Co. organization in 2009. The Lakeside facility offers more than 80,000 square feet of shop space (under roof) and 19 service bays, including one for undercarriage work and another dedicated to fabrication cutting.
The Salinas facility is located just south of San Jose. RDO Equipment Co. purchased the location in 2010. The manufacturer says this new service facility will help address a growing customer base and complement its existing northern California stores. The state-of-the-art facility boasts a 22,500-square-foot shop accommodating more than 30 service technicians.
“These facility upgrades will help RDO-Vermeer continue to provide quality service support to our customers in northern and southern California,” says Marshall Anderson, vice president of Vermeer division, RDO Equipment Co.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views