RDO-Vermeer moves into state-of-the-art facilities
RDO-Vermeer has made investments to enhance both its Lakeside and Salinas, Calif., locations. The new facilities offer expanded shop and fabricating space and easier access.
In 2011, the former Poway location merged into Lakeside, which joined the RDO Equipment Co. organization in 2009. The Lakeside facility offers more than 80,000 square feet of shop space (under roof) and 19 service bays, including one for undercarriage work and another dedicated to fabrication cutting.
The Salinas facility is located just south of San Jose. RDO Equipment Co. purchased the location in 2010. The manufacturer says this new service facility will help address a growing customer base and complement its existing northern California stores. The state-of-the-art facility boasts a 22,500-square-foot shop accommodating more than 30 service technicians.
“These facility upgrades will help RDO-Vermeer continue to provide quality service support to our customers in northern and southern California,” says Marshall Anderson, vice president of Vermeer division, RDO Equipment Co.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks358 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views