Rechargeable welder runs off battery back or power unit
Powered by five 12-volt rechargeable batteries, Multiquip™s BDW180MC 180-amp welder recharges itself during operation and can run off the battery pack or while plugged into a standard 120-volt receptacle. The compact unit weighs 129 pounds and produces no emissions, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views