Rechargeable welder runs off battery back or power unit
Powered by five 12-volt rechargeable batteries, Multiquip™s BDW180MC 180-amp welder recharges itself during operation and can run off the battery pack or while plugged into a standard 120-volt receptacle. The compact unit weighs 129 pounds and produces no emissions, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views