Rechargeable welder runs off battery back or power unit
Powered by five 12-volt rechargeable batteries, Multiquip™s BDW180MC 180-amp welder recharges itself during operation and can run off the battery pack or while plugged into a standard 120-volt receptacle. The compact unit weighs 129 pounds and produces no emissions, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views