Rechargeable welder runs off battery back or power unit
Powered by five 12-volt rechargeable batteries, Multiquip™s BDW180MC 180-amp welder recharges itself during operation and can run off the battery pack or while plugged into a standard 120-volt receptacle. The compact unit weighs 129 pounds and produces no emissions, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers238 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views