Registration for ConExpo-ConAgg now open
Registration for ConExpo-Con/Agg is now open.
The show, which will take place March 4-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, will feature 2.3 million net square feet of exhibit space, where attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest construction equipment on the market.
In addition to equipment showcases, ConExpo-Con/Agg will include education programs and exhibits.
The Construction and Demolition Recycling Association (C&DRA) will sponsor a Demolition & Recycling exhibit pavilion. New to this year’s show, this pavilion will display exhibits and products for C&D recyclers and demolition contractors.
The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) will bring back its Technology & Construction Solutions pavilion for providers of contractor business solutions.
The 2014 show will feature more than 110 education sessions offered at varying times.
Also new to the show this year is a Platinum lot for increased outdoor exhibit space. Our sister site, Equipment World, reports that this lot will feature products and exhibits for aggregate processing, asphalt paving, drilling and more.
Advanced registration is open through January 17 and offers a $30 savings on the badge fee.
For more information about the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit conexpoconagg.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151558 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151030 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production675 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone401 Views