Registration for ConExpo-ConAgg now open
Registration for ConExpo-Con/Agg is now open.
The show, which will take place March 4-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, will feature 2.3 million net square feet of exhibit space, where attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest construction equipment on the market.
In addition to equipment showcases, ConExpo-Con/Agg will include education programs and exhibits.
The Construction and Demolition Recycling Association (C&DRA) will sponsor a Demolition & Recycling exhibit pavilion. New to this year’s show, this pavilion will display exhibits and products for C&D recyclers and demolition contractors.
The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) will bring back its Technology & Construction Solutions pavilion for providers of contractor business solutions.
The 2014 show will feature more than 110 education sessions offered at varying times.
Also new to the show this year is a Platinum lot for increased outdoor exhibit space. Our sister site, Equipment World, reports that this lot will feature products and exhibits for aggregate processing, asphalt paving, drilling and more.
Advanced registration is open through January 17 and offers a $30 savings on the badge fee.
For more information about the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit conexpoconagg.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)324 Views