Registration for ConExpo-ConAgg now open
Registration for ConExpo-Con/Agg is now open.
The show, which will take place March 4-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, will feature 2.3 million net square feet of exhibit space, where attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest construction equipment on the market.
In addition to equipment showcases, ConExpo-Con/Agg will include education programs and exhibits.
The Construction and Demolition Recycling Association (C&DRA) will sponsor a Demolition & Recycling exhibit pavilion. New to this year’s show, this pavilion will display exhibits and products for C&D recyclers and demolition contractors.
The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) will bring back its Technology & Construction Solutions pavilion for providers of contractor business solutions.
The 2014 show will feature more than 110 education sessions offered at varying times.
Also new to the show this year is a Platinum lot for increased outdoor exhibit space. Our sister site, Equipment World, reports that this lot will feature products and exhibits for aggregate processing, asphalt paving, drilling and more.
Advanced registration is open through January 17 and offers a $30 savings on the badge fee.
For more information about the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit conexpoconagg.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views