Registration for ConExpo-ConAgg now open
Registration for ConExpo-Con/Agg is now open.
The show, which will take place March 4-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, will feature 2.3 million net square feet of exhibit space, where attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the latest construction equipment on the market.
In addition to equipment showcases, ConExpo-Con/Agg will include education programs and exhibits.
The Construction and Demolition Recycling Association (C&DRA) will sponsor a Demolition & Recycling exhibit pavilion. New to this year’s show, this pavilion will display exhibits and products for C&D recyclers and demolition contractors.
The Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) will bring back its Technology & Construction Solutions pavilion for providers of contractor business solutions.
The 2014 show will feature more than 110 education sessions offered at varying times.
Also new to the show this year is a Platinum lot for increased outdoor exhibit space. Our sister site, Equipment World, reports that this lot will feature products and exhibits for aggregate processing, asphalt paving, drilling and more.
Advanced registration is open through January 17 and offers a $30 savings on the badge fee.
For more information about the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg, visit conexpoconagg.com.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs624 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity332 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views