Registration open for MSHA whistleblower provisions webinar – Oct. 12
Registration is open for the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) next committee webinar addressing MSHA whistleblower provisions. Whistleblower protection has gained priority status with the DoL for safety, health, and environmental complaints filed by miners, employees at OSHA-regulated sites, and also persons covered by the environmental statutes that OSHA enforces. But there is more to whistleblower litigation than complaints.
This NSSGA webinar will inform on actions that can place your company — and its supervisors — in the cross-hairs for federal prosecution, what changes have been made to enforcement (e.g., MSHA 105c investigations and OSHA’s brand new whistleblower investigation procedures), and what has been proposed by Congress to further strengthen whistleblower protections and prosecutions.
The presentation will be given by Adele Abrams of The Law Office of Adele Abrams Oct. 12 at 3 p.m., ET. To register, click here: https://www.nssga.org/commerce/Whistle_Blowers_Webinar_1011_regform.cfm
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views