Registration open for MSHA whistleblower provisions webinar – Oct. 12
Registration is open for the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) next committee webinar addressing MSHA whistleblower provisions. Whistleblower protection has gained priority status with the DoL for safety, health, and environmental complaints filed by miners, employees at OSHA-regulated sites, and also persons covered by the environmental statutes that OSHA enforces. But there is more to whistleblower litigation than complaints.
This NSSGA webinar will inform on actions that can place your company — and its supervisors — in the cross-hairs for federal prosecution, what changes have been made to enforcement (e.g., MSHA 105c investigations and OSHA’s brand new whistleblower investigation procedures), and what has been proposed by Congress to further strengthen whistleblower protections and prosecutions.
The presentation will be given by Adele Abrams of The Law Office of Adele Abrams Oct. 12 at 3 p.m., ET. To register, click here: https://www.nssga.org/commerce/Whistle_Blowers_Webinar_1011_regform.cfm
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views