Registration open for MSHA whistleblower provisions webinar – Oct. 12
Registration is open for the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) next committee webinar addressing MSHA whistleblower provisions. Whistleblower protection has gained priority status with the DoL for safety, health, and environmental complaints filed by miners, employees at OSHA-regulated sites, and also persons covered by the environmental statutes that OSHA enforces. But there is more to whistleblower litigation than complaints.
This NSSGA webinar will inform on actions that can place your company — and its supervisors — in the cross-hairs for federal prosecution, what changes have been made to enforcement (e.g., MSHA 105c investigations and OSHA’s brand new whistleblower investigation procedures), and what has been proposed by Congress to further strengthen whistleblower protections and prosecutions.
The presentation will be given by Adele Abrams of The Law Office of Adele Abrams Oct. 12 at 3 p.m., ET. To register, click here: https://www.nssga.org/commerce/Whistle_Blowers_Webinar_1011_regform.cfm
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views