Registration open for MSHA whistleblower provisions webinar – Oct. 12
Registration is open for the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) next committee webinar addressing MSHA whistleblower provisions. Whistleblower protection has gained priority status with the DoL for safety, health, and environmental complaints filed by miners, employees at OSHA-regulated sites, and also persons covered by the environmental statutes that OSHA enforces. But there is more to whistleblower litigation than complaints.
This NSSGA webinar will inform on actions that can place your company — and its supervisors — in the cross-hairs for federal prosecution, what changes have been made to enforcement (e.g., MSHA 105c investigations and OSHA’s brand new whistleblower investigation procedures), and what has been proposed by Congress to further strengthen whistleblower protections and prosecutions.
The presentation will be given by Adele Abrams of The Law Office of Adele Abrams Oct. 12 at 3 p.m., ET. To register, click here: https://www.nssga.org/commerce/Whistle_Blowers_Webinar_1011_regform.cfm
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga403 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board238 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013202 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views