REICHdrill (pronounced ‘Richdrill’) is a leading manufacturer of drilling equipment for the quarrying and mining industries. The REICHdrill C-550-DII is suitable for 5 to 6¾ inch hole to a maximum depth of 148 feet with 30 foot drill pipe. Maximum rated pull down is 35,000 lbs. with bit loading to 40,000 lbs. The C-550-DII is available as a low or high pressure drill with 900 to 1070 CFM for rotary and DTH. Our drills outperform the competition in some of the world’s toughest quarries and mines.
For more information on our complete line of blast hole drills visit us at www.reichdrill.com or contact us at 814-342-5500.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production654 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views