REICHdrill (pronounced ‘Richdrill’) is a leading manufacturer of drilling equipment for the quarrying and mining industries. The REICHdrill C-550-DII is suitable for 5 to 6¾ inch hole to a maximum depth of 148 feet with 30 foot drill pipe. Maximum rated pull down is 35,000 lbs. with bit loading to 40,000 lbs. The C-550-DII is available as a low or high pressure drill with 900 to 1070 CFM for rotary and DTH. Our drills outperform the competition in some of the world’s toughest quarries and mines.
For more information on our complete line of blast hole drills visit us at www.reichdrill.com or contact us at 814-342-5500.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views