REICHdrill (pronounced ‘Richdrill’) is a leading manufacturer of drilling equipment for the quarrying and mining industries. The REICHdrill C-550-DII is suitable for 5 to 6¾ inch hole to a maximum depth of 148 feet with 30 foot drill pipe. Maximum rated pull down is 35,000 lbs. with bit loading to 40,000 lbs. The C-550-DII is available as a low or high pressure drill with 900 to 1070 CFM for rotary and DTH. Our drills outperform the competition in some of the world’s toughest quarries and mines.
For more information on our complete line of blast hole drills visit us at www.reichdrill.com or contact us at 814-342-5500.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...535 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views