Reliable Air, Durable Compressor Kaeser’s M64 rolls onto the scene
Introducing Kaeser’s M64 Mobilair™ portable air compressor! The durable M64 is suitable for all outdoor applications including sand blasting and pavement breaking, as well as general air tool use. Featuring a Sigma Profile rotary screw airend that produces more air with less horsepower, these units provide 225 cfm at 100 psig.
As a member of the Mobilair family, the M64 is versatile and user-friendly. Units include a large fuel tank and easy-to-read control panel with a push-to-load switch. The M64 is also super-soundproofed and offer excellent road handling. The proprietary anti-frost thermostatic control valve avoids tool freeze-ups, while the high efficiency cooling system allows for operation in ambient temperatures up to 120°F.
For more information on how the M64 will meet your outdoor application needs or serve as portable backup for your electric compressor, please call 800-777-7873 or visit us at www.kaeser.com/mobilair.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities391 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register363 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs361 Views