Reliable Air, Durable Compressor Kaeser’s M64 rolls onto the scene
Introducing Kaeser’s M64 Mobilair™ portable air compressor! The durable M64 is suitable for all outdoor applications including sand blasting and pavement breaking, as well as general air tool use. Featuring a Sigma Profile rotary screw airend that produces more air with less horsepower, these units provide 225 cfm at 100 psig.
As a member of the Mobilair family, the M64 is versatile and user-friendly. Units include a large fuel tank and easy-to-read control panel with a push-to-load switch. The M64 is also super-soundproofed and offer excellent road handling. The proprietary anti-frost thermostatic control valve avoids tool freeze-ups, while the high efficiency cooling system allows for operation in ambient temperatures up to 120°F.
For more information on how the M64 will meet your outdoor application needs or serve as portable backup for your electric compressor, please call 800-777-7873 or visit us at www.kaeser.com/mobilair.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views