Remack Mobile Training Center tours U.S., Canada
The Remack Mobile Training Center is touring the United States and Canada to demonstrate to customers the benefits of buying remanufactured parts for their Mack trucks.
The Mobile Training Center, a 35-foot recreational vehicle converted into a high-tech learning environment, provides on site parts and training for dealers and customers. The center features multiple product displays, a 38-inch flat screen television, an LCD projector and viewing screen and two DVD players.
The vehicle is available for dealer open houses and regional training events. For the Mobile Training Center schedule, visit Remack’s website.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1149 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1045 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program475 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views