REMco Model 1530 rugged, compact design
REMco’s new Model 1530 is available in single drive with horsepower capability to 300 hp. It’s rugged, compact design provides for larger feeds sizes (up to 3”) capable of feed rates up to 280 tph in a small installation envelope.
The crusher is fully convertible to an Autogenous RockMax or SandMax VSI, a Semi-Autogenous or full Hard Parts ST/AR VSI crusher.
This new unit is the latest in mechanical improvement for increased performance and lower cost crushing. This machine can be installed quickly with REMco’s modular installation kit or portable chassis mounted
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing161 Views