REMco Model 1530 rugged, compact design
REMco’s new Model 1530 is available in single drive with horsepower capability to 300 hp. It’s rugged, compact design provides for larger feeds sizes (up to 3”) capable of feed rates up to 280 tph in a small installation envelope.
The crusher is fully convertible to an Autogenous RockMax or SandMax VSI, a Semi-Autogenous or full Hard Parts ST/AR VSI crusher.
This new unit is the latest in mechanical improvement for increased performance and lower cost crushing. This machine can be installed quickly with REMco’s modular installation kit or portable chassis mounted
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views