REMco Model 1530 rugged, compact design
REMco’s new Model 1530 is available in single drive with horsepower capability to 300 hp. It’s rugged, compact design provides for larger feeds sizes (up to 3”) capable of feed rates up to 280 tph in a small installation envelope.
The crusher is fully convertible to an Autogenous RockMax or SandMax VSI, a Semi-Autogenous or full Hard Parts ST/AR VSI crusher.
This new unit is the latest in mechanical improvement for increased performance and lower cost crushing. This machine can be installed quickly with REMco’s modular installation kit or portable chassis mounted
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views