REMco Model 1530 rugged, compact design
REMco’s new Model 1530 is available in single drive with horsepower capability to 300 hp. It’s rugged, compact design provides for larger feeds sizes (up to 3”) capable of feed rates up to 280 tph in a small installation envelope.
The crusher is fully convertible to an Autogenous RockMax or SandMax VSI, a Semi-Autogenous or full Hard Parts ST/AR VSI crusher.
This new unit is the latest in mechanical improvement for increased performance and lower cost crushing. This machine can be installed quickly with REMco’s modular installation kit or portable chassis mounted
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151558 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151032 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production677 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone403 Views