REMco Model 1530 rugged, compact design
REMco’s new Model 1530 is available in single drive with horsepower capability to 300 hp. It’s rugged, compact design provides for larger feeds sizes (up to 3”) capable of feed rates up to 280 tph in a small installation envelope.
The crusher is fully convertible to an Autogenous RockMax or SandMax VSI, a Semi-Autogenous or full Hard Parts ST/AR VSI crusher.
This new unit is the latest in mechanical improvement for increased performance and lower cost crushing. This machine can be installed quickly with REMco’s modular installation kit or portable chassis mounted
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve507 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky204 Views