Rep. Duncan: ‘Congress will pass highway and transit bill’
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials’ (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues such as environmental streamlining, the prospects for passage of a surface transportation reauthorization bill during the 112th Congress, and the current state of bipartisanship in Washington.
To see the talk on Transportation TV, go to http://www.transportationtv.org/Pages/default.aspx?VideoId=216.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views