Rep. Duncan: ‘Congress will pass highway and transit bill’
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials’ (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues such as environmental streamlining, the prospects for passage of a surface transportation reauthorization bill during the 112th Congress, and the current state of bipartisanship in Washington.
To see the talk on Transportation TV, go to http://www.transportationtv.org/Pages/default.aspx?VideoId=216.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs210 Views