Rep. Duncan: ‘Congress will pass highway and transit bill’
In new video released Nov. 18 by the Association of American Highway and Safety Transportation Officials’ (AASHTO) Transportation TV, House Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. responds candidly to questions about critical issues such as environmental streamlining, the prospects for passage of a surface transportation reauthorization bill during the 112th Congress, and the current state of bipartisanship in Washington.
To see the talk on Transportation TV, go to http://www.transportationtv.org/Pages/default.aspx?VideoId=216.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers416 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions183 Views