Report highlights European construction materials market
A new report from Research and Markets, “Construction Materials in Europe” profiles the leading players in the market, covers recent market size, and provides a market forecast through 2016. In 2011, the European construction market had total revenues of $86.1 billion.
Key financial metrics and an analysis of competitive pressures in the market are detailed in the report, authors say.
The aggregates sector was the market’s most lucrative segment, they report,with total revenues of $46.1 billion, or 53.5 percent of the market’s overall share.
The report predicts that the market will continue to accelerate, with an projected value of $120.5 billion by the end of 2016. To purchase the report ($250), click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1345 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”248 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views