Report highlights European construction materials market
A new report from Research and Markets, “Construction Materials in Europe” profiles the leading players in the market, covers recent market size, and provides a market forecast through 2016. In 2011, the European construction market had total revenues of $86.1 billion.
Key financial metrics and an analysis of competitive pressures in the market are detailed in the report, authors say.
The aggregates sector was the market’s most lucrative segment, they report,with total revenues of $46.1 billion, or 53.5 percent of the market’s overall share.
The report predicts that the market will continue to accelerate, with an projected value of $120.5 billion by the end of 2016. To purchase the report ($250), click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views