Report highlights European construction materials market
A new report from Research and Markets, “Construction Materials in Europe” profiles the leading players in the market, covers recent market size, and provides a market forecast through 2016. In 2011, the European construction market had total revenues of $86.1 billion.
Key financial metrics and an analysis of competitive pressures in the market are detailed in the report, authors say.
The aggregates sector was the market’s most lucrative segment, they report,with total revenues of $46.1 billion, or 53.5 percent of the market’s overall share.
The report predicts that the market will continue to accelerate, with an projected value of $120.5 billion by the end of 2016. To purchase the report ($250), click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views