Report highlights European construction materials market
A new report from Research and Markets, “Construction Materials in Europe” profiles the leading players in the market, covers recent market size, and provides a market forecast through 2016. In 2011, the European construction market had total revenues of $86.1 billion.
Key financial metrics and an analysis of competitive pressures in the market are detailed in the report, authors say.
The aggregates sector was the market’s most lucrative segment, they report,with total revenues of $46.1 billion, or 53.5 percent of the market’s overall share.
The report predicts that the market will continue to accelerate, with an projected value of $120.5 billion by the end of 2016. To purchase the report ($250), click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations255 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show212 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg152 Views