Report highlights European construction materials market
A new report from Research and Markets, “Construction Materials in Europe” profiles the leading players in the market, covers recent market size, and provides a market forecast through 2016. In 2011, the European construction market had total revenues of $86.1 billion.
Key financial metrics and an analysis of competitive pressures in the market are detailed in the report, authors say.
The aggregates sector was the market’s most lucrative segment, they report,with total revenues of $46.1 billion, or 53.5 percent of the market’s overall share.
The report predicts that the market will continue to accelerate, with an projected value of $120.5 billion by the end of 2016. To purchase the report ($250), click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill922 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure555 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches437 Views