RER: Stone shuttered
RER magazine has reported that Stone Construction Equipment has been shut down by its bank. For the story, click here.
A Stone company spokesperson said that a statement from the company would be forthcoming.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world308 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior210 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village150 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting133 Views