[Nashville, Tennessee] Martin Kostuik has recently been hired by The Rogers Group to serve as Director of Aggregate Operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana.
Mr. Kostuik joined Rogers based on their industry reputation, longevity and desire to constantly improve their business. “This appointment with RGI has provided an avenue to make an impact to the company which, in turn, will lead to benefits both personally and professionally” says Martin.
Mr. Kostuik was introduced to The Rogers Group through Resource Erectors, an executive search firm specializing in joining industry professionals with the most successful companies in the construction materials industry. Martin states “Resource Erectors was, throughout the entire process, highly professional and concerned only with helping me make the most informed and thoughtful decision that I could”.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned456 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views