[Nashville, Tennessee] Martin Kostuik has recently been hired by The Rogers Group to serve as Director of Aggregate Operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana.
Mr. Kostuik joined Rogers based on their industry reputation, longevity and desire to constantly improve their business. “This appointment with RGI has provided an avenue to make an impact to the company which, in turn, will lead to benefits both personally and professionally” says Martin.
Mr. Kostuik was introduced to The Rogers Group through Resource Erectors, an executive search firm specializing in joining industry professionals with the most successful companies in the construction materials industry. Martin states “Resource Erectors was, throughout the entire process, highly professional and concerned only with helping me make the most informed and thoughtful decision that I could”.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs188 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views