[Nashville, Tennessee] Martin Kostuik has recently been hired by The Rogers Group to serve as Director of Aggregate Operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana.
Mr. Kostuik joined Rogers based on their industry reputation, longevity and desire to constantly improve their business. “This appointment with RGI has provided an avenue to make an impact to the company which, in turn, will lead to benefits both personally and professionally” says Martin.
Mr. Kostuik was introduced to The Rogers Group through Resource Erectors, an executive search firm specializing in joining industry professionals with the most successful companies in the construction materials industry. Martin states “Resource Erectors was, throughout the entire process, highly professional and concerned only with helping me make the most informed and thoughtful decision that I could”.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29160 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views