[Nashville, Tennessee] Martin Kostuik has recently been hired by The Rogers Group to serve as Director of Aggregate Operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana.
Mr. Kostuik joined Rogers based on their industry reputation, longevity and desire to constantly improve their business. “This appointment with RGI has provided an avenue to make an impact to the company which, in turn, will lead to benefits both personally and professionally” says Martin.
Mr. Kostuik was introduced to The Rogers Group through Resource Erectors, an executive search firm specializing in joining industry professionals with the most successful companies in the construction materials industry. Martin states “Resource Erectors was, throughout the entire process, highly professional and concerned only with helping me make the most informed and thoughtful decision that I could”.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan310 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views