[Nashville, Tennessee] Martin Kostuik has recently been hired by The Rogers Group to serve as Director of Aggregate Operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana.
Mr. Kostuik joined Rogers based on their industry reputation, longevity and desire to constantly improve their business. “This appointment with RGI has provided an avenue to make an impact to the company which, in turn, will lead to benefits both personally and professionally” says Martin.
Mr. Kostuik was introduced to The Rogers Group through Resource Erectors, an executive search firm specializing in joining industry professionals with the most successful companies in the construction materials industry. Martin states “Resource Erectors was, throughout the entire process, highly professional and concerned only with helping me make the most informed and thoughtful decision that I could”.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction409 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company368 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way267 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views