REZNOR Introduces New Waste Oil Heater
Memphis, TN: Thomas & Betts-HVAC Division (REZNOR) announces the addition of Models RA-250 and RAD-250 Waste Oil Heaters to their extensive line of products specifically designed for recycling used oils into free shop heat. The Model RA is a standard unit space heater while the Model RAD is a ductable furnace, designed for ducting heat wherever it is needed. Both models are rated for 250,000 BTU input.
The new chamber design is efficient and accessible, offering extended run time between clean-outs. Both models are user-friendly and easy, quick and inexpensive to maintain.
A full, swing-out door, large service panels and convenient maintenance/service shelf provide easy access to the combustion chamber and heat exchanger. The RA-250 & RAD-250 models can be ceiling suspended or supported above the Reznor Workbench Fuel Tank, forming a practical and convenient Waste Oil Recycling Center. The models also feature state-of-the-art, efficient air atomizing burner; a quiet, on-board air compressor; positive displacement fuel metering pump; and automatic thermostat-controlled operation, providing consistent, dependable delivery of fuel and excellent combustion. Other features include a patented oil-preheating system, a backflow ash/draft sensor and operation hour meter.
For more information, call 800-695-1901, Ext. 2, or visit: www.reznorheaters.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views