REZNOR Introduces New Waste Oil Heater
Memphis, TN: Thomas & Betts-HVAC Division (REZNOR) announces the addition of Models RA-250 and RAD-250 Waste Oil Heaters to their extensive line of products specifically designed for recycling used oils into free shop heat. The Model RA is a standard unit space heater while the Model RAD is a ductable furnace, designed for ducting heat wherever it is needed. Both models are rated for 250,000 BTU input.
The new chamber design is efficient and accessible, offering extended run time between clean-outs. Both models are user-friendly and easy, quick and inexpensive to maintain.
A full, swing-out door, large service panels and convenient maintenance/service shelf provide easy access to the combustion chamber and heat exchanger. The RA-250 & RAD-250 models can be ceiling suspended or supported above the Reznor Workbench Fuel Tank, forming a practical and convenient Waste Oil Recycling Center. The models also feature state-of-the-art, efficient air atomizing burner; a quiet, on-board air compressor; positive displacement fuel metering pump; and automatic thermostat-controlled operation, providing consistent, dependable delivery of fuel and excellent combustion. Other features include a patented oil-preheating system, a backflow ash/draft sensor and operation hour meter.
For more information, call 800-695-1901, Ext. 2, or visit: www.reznorheaters.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views