Rice Lake TicketPress integrates with applications for today and the future
Rice Lake announces a new choice in scale ticket printing.TicketPress is a forward-thinking printer design to help busy scale houses and material-handling centers with their weight ticketing needs.
TicketPress’s sleek, contemporary layout is as sharp in appearance as it is function, showcasing a partly brushed stainless finish and a straightforward operator keypad and display. From truck scale reporting to inventory control, TicketPress gathers data from weight indicators, PCs and more, for on-command, formattable dot-matrix printing of up to five-part multi-copy forms. TicketPress has been carefully designed to integrate with the scale applications of both today and tomorrow, with new features like battery-backed time and date, sequential ticket numbering, automatic media thickness adjustment, and a clean, quick-change ink cartridge.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems is a family-owned, ISO 9001 certified corporation based in the United States. Its headquarters, metrology laboratory and main manufacturing plant are located in Rice Lake, Wisconsin with support facilities throughout the world including North America, South America, India and the Netherlands.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views