Rice Lake TicketPress integrates with applications for today and the future
Rice Lake announces a new choice in scale ticket printing.TicketPress is a forward-thinking printer design to help busy scale houses and material-handling centers with their weight ticketing needs.
TicketPress’s sleek, contemporary layout is as sharp in appearance as it is function, showcasing a partly brushed stainless finish and a straightforward operator keypad and display. From truck scale reporting to inventory control, TicketPress gathers data from weight indicators, PCs and more, for on-command, formattable dot-matrix printing of up to five-part multi-copy forms. TicketPress has been carefully designed to integrate with the scale applications of both today and tomorrow, with new features like battery-backed time and date, sequential ticket numbering, automatic media thickness adjustment, and a clean, quick-change ink cartridge.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems is a family-owned, ISO 9001 certified corporation based in the United States. Its headquarters, metrology laboratory and main manufacturing plant are located in Rice Lake, Wisconsin with support facilities throughout the world including North America, South America, India and the Netherlands.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers231 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views