Rice Lake TicketPress integrates with applications for today and the future
Rice Lake announces a new choice in scale ticket printing.TicketPress is a forward-thinking printer design to help busy scale houses and material-handling centers with their weight ticketing needs.
TicketPress’s sleek, contemporary layout is as sharp in appearance as it is function, showcasing a partly brushed stainless finish and a straightforward operator keypad and display. From truck scale reporting to inventory control, TicketPress gathers data from weight indicators, PCs and more, for on-command, formattable dot-matrix printing of up to five-part multi-copy forms. TicketPress has been carefully designed to integrate with the scale applications of both today and tomorrow, with new features like battery-backed time and date, sequential ticket numbering, automatic media thickness adjustment, and a clean, quick-change ink cartridge.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems is a family-owned, ISO 9001 certified corporation based in the United States. Its headquarters, metrology laboratory and main manufacturing plant are located in Rice Lake, Wisconsin with support facilities throughout the world including North America, South America, India and the Netherlands.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151104 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success592 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting436 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views