Rice Lake TradeRoute legal-for-trade onboard scale
Rice Lake’s new TradeRoute legal-for-trade onboard scale allows drivers to bypass local truck scales and conduct business directly to and from their payload, printed ticket and all. It operates solely from a parked position where hydraulic power is used to engage the scale. Unlike other onboard designs, TradeRoute’s load cells support the vehicle’s load only during the weigh cycle, eliminating the potential for premature load-cell wear from constant engagement. The scale is designed to install around the frame of many common straight-truck designs using a combination of frame-hugging weigh modules, a stainless-steel junction box, and a weatherproof control center that houses the weight indicator and ticket printer.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems; www.ricelake.com/traderoute.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views