Rice Lake TradeRoute legal-for-trade onboard scale
Rice Lake’s new TradeRoute legal-for-trade onboard scale allows drivers to bypass local truck scales and conduct business directly to and from their payload, printed ticket and all. It operates solely from a parked position where hydraulic power is used to engage the scale. Unlike other onboard designs, TradeRoute’s load cells support the vehicle’s load only during the weigh cycle, eliminating the potential for premature load-cell wear from constant engagement. The scale is designed to install around the frame of many common straight-truck designs using a combination of frame-hugging weigh modules, a stainless-steel junction box, and a weatherproof control center that houses the weight indicator and ticket printer.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems; www.ricelake.com/traderoute.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned488 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views