Rice Lake TradeRoute legal-for-trade onboard scale
Rice Lake’s new TradeRoute legal-for-trade onboard scale allows drivers to bypass local truck scales and conduct business directly to and from their payload, printed ticket and all. It operates solely from a parked position where hydraulic power is used to engage the scale. Unlike other onboard designs, TradeRoute’s load cells support the vehicle’s load only during the weigh cycle, eliminating the potential for premature load-cell wear from constant engagement. The scale is designed to install around the frame of many common straight-truck designs using a combination of frame-hugging weigh modules, a stainless-steel junction box, and a weatherproof control center that houses the weight indicator and ticket printer.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems; www.ricelake.com/traderoute.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines381 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)298 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger249 Views