Rice Lake Weighing Systems: Scales within the rail
Rice Lake Weighing Systems says its new RailBoss rail scales are integrated directly within the rail itself, costing about one-third that of conventional railroad scale designs.
The scales install quickly and are said to require minimal space. When paired with Rice Lake’s 910i Programmable Indicator/Controller and RailBoss software, the scales offer capacities up to 320,000 pounds. The scales are available in either eight-section, full-draft systems or simpler four-section, double-draft models.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April596 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts401 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry348 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration332 Views