Rice Lake Weighing Systems: Scales within the rail
Rice Lake Weighing Systems says its new RailBoss rail scales are integrated directly within the rail itself, costing about one-third that of conventional railroad scale designs.
The scales install quickly and are said to require minimal space. When paired with Rice Lake’s 910i Programmable Indicator/Controller and RailBoss software, the scales offer capacities up to 320,000 pounds. The scales are available in either eight-section, full-draft systems or simpler four-section, double-draft models.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant493 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March371 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call268 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania258 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views