Rice Lake Weighing Systems: Scales within the rail
Rice Lake Weighing Systems says its new RailBoss rail scales are integrated directly within the rail itself, costing about one-third that of conventional railroad scale designs.
The scales install quickly and are said to require minimal space. When paired with Rice Lake’s 910i Programmable Indicator/Controller and RailBoss software, the scales offer capacities up to 320,000 pounds. The scales are available in either eight-section, full-draft systems or simpler four-section, double-draft models.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees264 Views