Rice Lake Weighing Systems: Scales within the rail
Rice Lake Weighing Systems says its new RailBoss rail scales are integrated directly within the rail itself, costing about one-third that of conventional railroad scale designs.
The scales install quickly and are said to require minimal space. When paired with Rice Lake’s 910i Programmable Indicator/Controller and RailBoss software, the scales offer capacities up to 320,000 pounds. The scales are available in either eight-section, full-draft systems or simpler four-section, double-draft models.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2342 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...547 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views