Rice Lake Weighing Systems: Scales within the rail
Rice Lake Weighing Systems says its new RailBoss rail scales are integrated directly within the rail itself, costing about one-third that of conventional railroad scale designs.
The scales install quickly and are said to require minimal space. When paired with Rice Lake’s 910i Programmable Indicator/Controller and RailBoss software, the scales offer capacities up to 320,000 pounds. The scales are available in either eight-section, full-draft systems or simpler four-section, double-draft models.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety361 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs178 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism111 Views