Rich Blake named CEO of Mellott
Rich Blake has been named the new Chief Executive Officer of Mellott. He will also continue his roll as company president. The previous CEO, Paul C. Mellott, Jr., will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board.
Blake joined the company in September 2008 and has since gained many years of experience in the crushing and screening business. Mellott believes Blake’s experience and long-standing relationships with aggregate producers are vital to the growth and continued success of the company.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views