RigDig Truck History Reports help dealers comply with used vehicle law
“RigDig launched at just the right time for California commercial truck dealers. RigDig is able to help commercial truck dealers begin checking their existing inventory, possible trade-in vehicles and auction vehicles right now,” says James Vogel, general manager of RigDig. “This will help dealers avoid surprises arising from this new law come July 1.”
Vogel notes that RigDig Truck History Reports mesh a variety of data sources, including NMVTIS junk and salvage vehicles, total loss insurance claims, title and odometer brands, with other sources of information for accidents, inspections, ownership, cargo hauled and CSA scores.
“RigDig gives commercial truck dealers an easy-to-use report that not only helps them comply with Bill AB 1215 but also provides them with vital information to make informed purchase decisions,” Vogel adds.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views