Ritchie posts $203 million single-auction record
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers says it held the world’s largest heavy equipment auction in Orlando last week, breaking multiple company records, including gross auction proceeds ($203 million), number of lots sold (10,000-plus); registered bidders (8,670) and sellers (830). Online records were also set; there were 4,700 online bidders, with online gross auction proceeds of $47 million.
Registered bidders from 88 countries and all 50 states participated in person and online. Thirty-six percent – or $73 million – sold outside the United States.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas386 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views