Ritchie posts $203 million single-auction record
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers says it held the world’s largest heavy equipment auction in Orlando last week, breaking multiple company records, including gross auction proceeds ($203 million), number of lots sold (10,000-plus); registered bidders (8,670) and sellers (830). Online records were also set; there were 4,700 online bidders, with online gross auction proceeds of $47 million.
Registered bidders from 88 countries and all 50 states participated in person and online. Thirty-six percent – or $73 million – sold outside the United States.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure538 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]471 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views