Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers President Rob Mackay to retire in October
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has announced that President Rob Mackay will retire October 31, our sister site, Equipment World, reported.
Ritchie Bros. CEO Peter Blake said in a prepared statement that Mackay “took a role on the board of an agricultural equipment dealer” earlier this year.
Blake added that Mackay had contributed to much of the company’s success.
“He has traveled hundreds of thousands of miles over the past 28 years and devoted his time and energy to help build the Ritchie Bros. global business into the industry leading position we have today,” Blake stated.
Mackay has been with Ritchie Bros. for 28 years and will spend the upcoming months transitioning from his day-to-day duties before he retires.
“We wish Rob the very best for a happy and healthy retirement, and offer him our heartfelt thanks for all he has done to make Ritchie Bros. what we are today,” Blake said of Mackay’s retirement.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest316 Views