Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers President Rob Mackay to retire in October
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has announced that President Rob Mackay will retire October 31, our sister site, Equipment World, reported.
Ritchie Bros. CEO Peter Blake said in a prepared statement that Mackay “took a role on the board of an agricultural equipment dealer” earlier this year.
Blake added that Mackay had contributed to much of the company’s success.
“He has traveled hundreds of thousands of miles over the past 28 years and devoted his time and energy to help build the Ritchie Bros. global business into the industry leading position we have today,” Blake stated.
Mackay has been with Ritchie Bros. for 28 years and will spend the upcoming months transitioning from his day-to-day duties before he retires.
“We wish Rob the very best for a happy and healthy retirement, and offer him our heartfelt thanks for all he has done to make Ritchie Bros. what we are today,” Blake said of Mackay’s retirement.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views