Ritchie Bros. CEO Peter Blake to step down in 2014
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced Tuesday that the company’s CEO, Peter Blake, will step down in May 2014, during the company’s annual meeting.
Blake has worked with Ritchie Bros. for 22 years, serving as CEO for the last nine years.
Ritchie Bros. stated that Blake will remain as CEO during the interim period.
The Board of Directors will look for a new CEO for the company.
In addition to Blake’s decision to step down, Ritchie Bros. President Rob Mackay will retire October 31.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views