Ritchie Bros. CEO Peter Blake to step down in 2014
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced Tuesday that the company’s CEO, Peter Blake, will step down in May 2014, during the company’s annual meeting.
Blake has worked with Ritchie Bros. for 22 years, serving as CEO for the last nine years.
Ritchie Bros. stated that Blake will remain as CEO during the interim period.
The Board of Directors will look for a new CEO for the company.
In addition to Blake’s decision to step down, Ritchie Bros. President Rob Mackay will retire October 31.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views