Ritchie Bros. CEO Peter Blake to step down in 2014
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced Tuesday that the company’s CEO, Peter Blake, will step down in May 2014, during the company’s annual meeting.
Blake has worked with Ritchie Bros. for 22 years, serving as CEO for the last nine years.
Ritchie Bros. stated that Blake will remain as CEO during the interim period.
The Board of Directors will look for a new CEO for the company.
In addition to Blake’s decision to step down, Ritchie Bros. President Rob Mackay will retire October 31.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs624 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity332 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views