Ritchie Bros. CEO Peter Blake to step down in 2014
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced Tuesday that the company’s CEO, Peter Blake, will step down in May 2014, during the company’s annual meeting.
Blake has worked with Ritchie Bros. for 22 years, serving as CEO for the last nine years.
Ritchie Bros. stated that Blake will remain as CEO during the interim period.
The Board of Directors will look for a new CEO for the company.
In addition to Blake’s decision to step down, Ritchie Bros. President Rob Mackay will retire October 31.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views