Ritchie Bros. declares quarterly cash dividend
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers on Jan. 24 announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.105 per common share payable on March 11, 2011 to shareholders of record on Feb. 18, 2011.
This dividend will be considered an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1047 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts343 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry292 Views