Ritchie Bros. establishes U.K. auction site, first auction April 17
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct its first unreserved public auction at its new regional auction site at Donington Park (Derby, Leicestershire) on Tuesday, April 17, 2012, the company announced publicly on March 13.
The industrial equipment auctioneer will sell a range of industrial equipment and trucks — all to the highest bidders.
Bids for the auction will be taken in person at the auction site, online in real-time at www.rbauction.com, or by proxy. More than 300 items are listed for the auction, including mini and hydraulic excavators, loader backhoes, wheel loaders, site dumpers, forklifts, rollers, and pavers.
The company says additional equipment will be added up to auction day.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views