Ritchie Bros. establishes U.K. auction site, first auction April 17
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct its first unreserved public auction at its new regional auction site at Donington Park (Derby, Leicestershire) on Tuesday, April 17, 2012, the company announced publicly on March 13.
The industrial equipment auctioneer will sell a range of industrial equipment and trucks — all to the highest bidders.
Bids for the auction will be taken in person at the auction site, online in real-time at www.rbauction.com, or by proxy. More than 300 items are listed for the auction, including mini and hydraulic excavators, loader backhoes, wheel loaders, site dumpers, forklifts, rollers, and pavers.
The company says additional equipment will be added up to auction day.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches196 Views