Ritchie Bros. establishes U.K. auction site, first auction April 17
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct its first unreserved public auction at its new regional auction site at Donington Park (Derby, Leicestershire) on Tuesday, April 17, 2012, the company announced publicly on March 13.
The industrial equipment auctioneer will sell a range of industrial equipment and trucks — all to the highest bidders.
Bids for the auction will be taken in person at the auction site, online in real-time at www.rbauction.com, or by proxy. More than 300 items are listed for the auction, including mini and hydraulic excavators, loader backhoes, wheel loaders, site dumpers, forklifts, rollers, and pavers.
The company says additional equipment will be added up to auction day.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1649 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world258 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views