Ritchie Bros. establishes U.K. auction site, first auction April 17
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct its first unreserved public auction at its new regional auction site at Donington Park (Derby, Leicestershire) on Tuesday, April 17, 2012, the company announced publicly on March 13.
The industrial equipment auctioneer will sell a range of industrial equipment and trucks — all to the highest bidders.
Bids for the auction will be taken in person at the auction site, online in real-time at www.rbauction.com, or by proxy. More than 300 items are listed for the auction, including mini and hydraulic excavators, loader backhoes, wheel loaders, site dumpers, forklifts, rollers, and pavers.
The company says additional equipment will be added up to auction day.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views