Ritchie Bros. mining and earthmoving equipment auction set for Sept. 27
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers plans to conduct a massive mining and earthmoving equipment auction on Sept. 27, 2012 during the company’s grand opening auction at its new permanent auction site in Raleigh-Durham, N.C.
More than 180 pieces of mining and earthmoving equipment are already featured in the auction, including more than 60 Caterpillar D11 crawler tractors, more than 35 Caterpillar 777 rock trucks, and more than 30 wheel loaders.
The auction, which is set to take place one day after the completion of MINExpo International 2012 in Las Vegas, is a divestiture of non-strategic equipment from West Virginia based Trinity Coal Corporation. Bidders can register and bid in one of four ways: live and in person at the Company’s Raleigh-Durham, NC auction site; via simulcast and in person at the company’s Las Vegas auction site; online in real time at www.rbauction.com; or by proxy.
After being in operation for a number of years, some of the Caterpillar units are currently undergoing a refurbishing process in preparation for the September auction. All powertrain and undercarriage updates are being conducted by authorized Cat dealers. Detailed equipment information, including photos of the equipment, is available at www.rbauction.com/bigiron.
General auction details — Raleigh-Durham, NC (September 27, 2012):
- The Sept. 27 mining and earthmoving equipment auction forms part of a two-day Grand Opening auction for the company’s new Raleigh-Durham, N.C., permanent auction site — taking place on Sept. 26 & 27, 2012.
- The auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the Ritchie Bros. Raleigh-Durham, N.C., auction site (800 Business Park Dr., Butner, NC 27509).
- Mining equipment will be sold on Day 2 of a two-day auction (Sep. 26 & 27, 2012).
- Site phone: +1.704.873.6633
- In person at the Ritchie Bros. Las Vegas, NV auction site (10500 Clark Petersen Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89165).
- Take part in a live auction simulcast on Sept. 27 — one day after the completion of MINExpo International 2012.
- Site phone: +1.702.644.2468
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature250 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky213 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia127 Views