Ritchie Bros. sells more than $47 million in Houston auction
More than 3,800 registered attendees bidded on more than 4,100 items, including more than 150 T/A truck tractors, more than 55 hydraulic excavators, several late model crawler tractors and more.
This auction provided plenty of record-breakers for Ritchie Bros., including the most sellers at a Houston auction (about 500), the largest online gross auction proceeds for Houston (more than $20 million), and the largest number of online bidders (more than 2,100) and online buyers (more than 550) since the company began conducting auctions in Houston.
Of the 3,800 registered bidders, 2,100 took part in online bidding. Bidders from outside Texas purchased $27 million–57 percent of total gross auction proceeds.
Ritchie Bros.’ next unreserved public auction in Houston is scheduled for June 19-20. For more information, visit rbauction.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views