Ritchie Bros. sells more than $47 million in Houston auction
More than 3,800 registered attendees bidded on more than 4,100 items, including more than 150 T/A truck tractors, more than 55 hydraulic excavators, several late model crawler tractors and more.
This auction provided plenty of record-breakers for Ritchie Bros., including the most sellers at a Houston auction (about 500), the largest online gross auction proceeds for Houston (more than $20 million), and the largest number of online bidders (more than 2,100) and online buyers (more than 550) since the company began conducting auctions in Houston.
Of the 3,800 registered bidders, 2,100 took part in online bidding. Bidders from outside Texas purchased $27 million–57 percent of total gross auction proceeds.
Ritchie Bros.’ next unreserved public auction in Houston is scheduled for June 19-20. For more information, visit rbauction.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 901 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views