Ritchie Bros. sells more than $47 million in Houston auction
More than 3,800 registered attendees bidded on more than 4,100 items, including more than 150 T/A truck tractors, more than 55 hydraulic excavators, several late model crawler tractors and more.
This auction provided plenty of record-breakers for Ritchie Bros., including the most sellers at a Houston auction (about 500), the largest online gross auction proceeds for Houston (more than $20 million), and the largest number of online bidders (more than 2,100) and online buyers (more than 550) since the company began conducting auctions in Houston.
Of the 3,800 registered bidders, 2,100 took part in online bidding. Bidders from outside Texas purchased $27 million–57 percent of total gross auction proceeds.
Ritchie Bros.’ next unreserved public auction in Houston is scheduled for June 19-20. For more information, visit rbauction.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February406 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car202 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views