Ritchie Bros. sells more than $47 million in Houston auction
More than 3,800 registered attendees bidded on more than 4,100 items, including more than 150 T/A truck tractors, more than 55 hydraulic excavators, several late model crawler tractors and more.
This auction provided plenty of record-breakers for Ritchie Bros., including the most sellers at a Houston auction (about 500), the largest online gross auction proceeds for Houston (more than $20 million), and the largest number of online bidders (more than 2,100) and online buyers (more than 550) since the company began conducting auctions in Houston.
Of the 3,800 registered bidders, 2,100 took part in online bidding. Bidders from outside Texas purchased $27 million–57 percent of total gross auction proceeds.
Ritchie Bros.’ next unreserved public auction in Houston is scheduled for June 19-20. For more information, visit rbauction.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views