Ritchie Bros. to auction mining equipment in West Virginia
The auction will feature more than 150 pieces of mining and other heavy equipment items like wheel loaders, crawler tractors, hydraulic excavators, front shovels, rock trucks and more.
Equipment will be located at various mine sites and sold by Virtual Ramp, in which item photos are displayed on a screen during the auction.
Bidders can register and participate in-person, online or by proxy.
To schedule an appointment to view the equipment prior to sale day, or to sell your equipment in the auction, call Ritchie Bros. at 1-304-343-6468.
To register, visit rbauction.com, call 1-304-343-6468 or visit the auction site at 200 Civic Center Drive, Charleston, WV, 25301.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views