Ritchie Bros. to auction mining equipment in West Virginia
The auction will feature more than 150 pieces of mining and other heavy equipment items like wheel loaders, crawler tractors, hydraulic excavators, front shovels, rock trucks and more.
Equipment will be located at various mine sites and sold by Virtual Ramp, in which item photos are displayed on a screen during the auction.
Bidders can register and participate in-person, online or by proxy.
To schedule an appointment to view the equipment prior to sale day, or to sell your equipment in the auction, call Ritchie Bros. at 1-304-343-6468.
To register, visit rbauction.com, call 1-304-343-6468 or visit the auction site at 200 Civic Center Drive, Charleston, WV, 25301.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151558 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151030 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production675 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone401 Views