Ritchie Bros. to auction mining equipment in West Virginia
The auction will feature more than 150 pieces of mining and other heavy equipment items like wheel loaders, crawler tractors, hydraulic excavators, front shovels, rock trucks and more.
Equipment will be located at various mine sites and sold by Virtual Ramp, in which item photos are displayed on a screen during the auction.
Bidders can register and participate in-person, online or by proxy.
To schedule an appointment to view the equipment prior to sale day, or to sell your equipment in the auction, call Ritchie Bros. at 1-304-343-6468.
To register, visit rbauction.com, call 1-304-343-6468 or visit the auction site at 200 Civic Center Drive, Charleston, WV, 25301.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry603 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction484 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way386 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views