Ritchie Bros. to auction mining equipment in West Virginia
The auction will feature more than 150 pieces of mining and other heavy equipment items like wheel loaders, crawler tractors, hydraulic excavators, front shovels, rock trucks and more.
Equipment will be located at various mine sites and sold by Virtual Ramp, in which item photos are displayed on a screen during the auction.
Bidders can register and participate in-person, online or by proxy.
To schedule an appointment to view the equipment prior to sale day, or to sell your equipment in the auction, call Ritchie Bros. at 1-304-343-6468.
To register, visit rbauction.com, call 1-304-343-6468 or visit the auction site at 200 Civic Center Drive, Charleston, WV, 25301.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2312 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...544 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views