Ritchie Bros. to auction mining equipment in West Virginia
The auction will feature more than 150 pieces of mining and other heavy equipment items like wheel loaders, crawler tractors, hydraulic excavators, front shovels, rock trucks and more.
Equipment will be located at various mine sites and sold by Virtual Ramp, in which item photos are displayed on a screen during the auction.
Bidders can register and participate in-person, online or by proxy.
To schedule an appointment to view the equipment prior to sale day, or to sell your equipment in the auction, call Ritchie Bros. at 1-304-343-6468.
To register, visit rbauction.com, call 1-304-343-6468 or visit the auction site at 200 Civic Center Drive, Charleston, WV, 25301.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program608 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana424 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas398 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents294 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views