Ritchie Bros. to sell off T.J. Lambrecht Construction equipment at public auctions, details included
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers plans to sell hundreds of heavy equipment items for Chicago-based T.J. Lambrecht Construction at several upcoming unreserved public auctions, in locations including: Fort Worth, Texas (Dec. 4 & 5); Chicago, Ill. (Dec. 12) and Kansas City, Mo. (Dec. 13), the heavy equipment auctioneer announced on Nov. 28.
Every item will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of price — without minimum bids or reserve prices, according to Ritchie Bros. Bids at each auction can be made in person, online in real time at rbauction.com or by proxy.
The details, as provided by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, follow:
Fort Worth, Texas (Dec. 4 & 5), start time: 8 a.m. CT
Auction location: Ritchie Bros.’ Fort Worth auction site (6050 Azle Ave., Lakeworth, TX 76135)
Site phone: 817-237-6544
- More than 100 T.J. Lambrecht equipment items, including:
- Five 2007 Caterpillar 631G motor scrapers, and
- A 2011 Caterpillar 329D hydraulic excavator.
Chicago, Ill. (Dec. 12), start time: 8 a.m. CT
Auction location: Ritchie Bros.’ Chicago auction site (2400 Ritchie Road, Morris, IL 60450)
Site phone: 815-941-6400
- More than 120 T.J. Lambrecht equipment items, including:
- Six 2008 Caterpillar D6T LGP crawler tractors, and
- Five 2007 and six 2005 Caterpillar 740 6×6 articulated dump trucks.
Kansas City, Mo. (Dec. 13), start time: 8 a.m. (CT
Auction location: Ritchie Bros.’ Kansas City auction site (1800 W Old 40 Hwy., Odessa, MO 64076)
Site phone: 816-633-4096
- More than 15 T.J. Lambrecht equipment items, including:
- A 2011 Caterpillar 329DL hydraulic excavator and
- A 2009 Caterpillar D8T crawler tractor.
General auction details: Fort Worth, Texas; Chicago, Ill., and Kansas City, Mo.
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com – create a free account to register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy – phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
T.J. Lambrecht equipment is located and available to inspect at the Ritchie Bros. auction sites in Fort Worth, Texas; Chicago, Ill., and Kansas City, Mo.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers272 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views