Roadtec hires Eric Griffin to sales team
Prior to joining Roadtec, Griffin worked for another road building equipment manufacturer as a demo specialist and service technician.
He has previous sales experience from an unrelated field. John Irvine, vice president of sales and marketing at Roadtec, comments that “Eric’s previous sales experience combined with his knowledge of road building equipment will help him be successful in his territory. We’re pleased to have him on our team.”
Eric, his wife, two sons and a daughter live in Mount Juliette, Tenn.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views