Roadtec hires Eric Griffin to sales team
Prior to joining Roadtec, Griffin worked for another road building equipment manufacturer as a demo specialist and service technician.
He has previous sales experience from an unrelated field. John Irvine, vice president of sales and marketing at Roadtec, comments that “Eric’s previous sales experience combined with his knowledge of road building equipment will help him be successful in his territory. We’re pleased to have him on our team.”
Eric, his wife, two sons and a daughter live in Mount Juliette, Tenn.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views