Roadtec hires Eric Griffin to sales team
Prior to joining Roadtec, Griffin worked for another road building equipment manufacturer as a demo specialist and service technician.
He has previous sales experience from an unrelated field. John Irvine, vice president of sales and marketing at Roadtec, comments that “Eric’s previous sales experience combined with his knowledge of road building equipment will help him be successful in his territory. We’re pleased to have him on our team.”
Eric, his wife, two sons and a daughter live in Mount Juliette, Tenn.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers345 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America237 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views