Roadtec opens 11,500-sq.-ft. training center
The winter training season at Roadtec took place in the brand new training facility completed just in time for the first customer schools in January 2011. The 11,500-square-foot facility houses a state-of the art auditorium large enough for 100 people. It has been designed so that actual Roadtec product can be driven onto the stage. The new addition to the Roadtec facilty also includes a dining facility, a fully outfitted kitchen, and separate classrooms for specific courses.
Roadtec holds customer trainings each winter. These popular courses regularly sell out and existing space simply could no longer accommodate demand. With the new facility Roadtec hopes to serve its customers’ in-house training needs for some time to come.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views