Roadtec opens 11,500-sq.-ft. training center
The winter training season at Roadtec took place in the brand new training facility completed just in time for the first customer schools in January 2011. The 11,500-square-foot facility houses a state-of the art auditorium large enough for 100 people. It has been designed so that actual Roadtec product can be driven onto the stage. The new addition to the Roadtec facilty also includes a dining facility, a fully outfitted kitchen, and separate classrooms for specific courses.
Roadtec holds customer trainings each winter. These popular courses regularly sell out and existing space simply could no longer accommodate demand. With the new facility Roadtec hopes to serve its customers’ in-house training needs for some time to come.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views