Rock Law columnist named super lawyer
Beverage co-authored Aggregates Manager’s March Rock Law installment.
Kristin R.B. White and Meredith A. Kapushion were also included on the 2013 Colorado Super Lawyer list. The three women practice in Jackson Kelly’s Occupational Safety and Health Practice Group, which focuses on the defense of state and federal civil and criminal enforcement matters in the area of occupational safety and health.
Attorneys in the Occupational Safety and Health Practice Group often represent clients in general industry, construction, manufacturing, chemical, trucking and mining, and has been actively involved in national regulatory proceedings and landmark cases since the the Occupational Safety and Health Act and Federal Mine Safety and Health Act were passed.
Beverage, along with seven of the firm’s attorneys, was also included on the list of 2013 Women Leaders in Law and featured in The American Lawyer magazine in January.
Jackson Kelly received firm-wide honors as well.
The National Law Journal recognized the firm for having the second highest percentage of equity partners who are women among the top 250 firms in the country, while Law360 included Jackson Kelly on its list of 10 10 firms in the country for large percentage of female partners and, in 2011.
Additionally, the Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF) awarded Jackson Kelly with the “Gold Standard Certification,” a which recognizes law firms that have integrated women in top leadership positions.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February388 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car201 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views