‘Rock N Quarry’ celebration at Indiana Limestone
Indiana Limestone recently held its inaugural “Rock ‘n’ Quarry” celebration at its Oolitic headquarters. The celebration included a tour of active quarrying and milling operations at several historic locations.
Over 100 customers showed of up for celebration which showcased the companies newly designed facilities.
“We were pleased to host some 150 customers – fabricators, distributors, masons and architects – and our team,” said Tom Quigley, Indiana Limestone’s chief executive officer. “This was a great opportunity to showcase our newly designed manufacturing facilities, our quarries, and the inventory that we’re building to support our customers’ needs. As a business, we already are seeing evidence of a solid market recovery given our strong backlog and bookings for customers all across North America. It’s a great time to be in the limestone business.”
Firms from all over the country attended the event. In addition to touring all of the facilities, people in attendance were also treated to a delicious barbecue.
“This program was very well received,” said Craig Alwine, eastern territory manager for ILCO. “Our guests were excited to see all the quarry activity and a shop that was running at full speed. It exceeded expectations and provided us the opportunity to showcase the new Indiana Limestone Co. to our valued customers and industry colleagues.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views