‘Rock N Quarry’ celebration at Indiana Limestone
Indiana Limestone recently held its inaugural “Rock ‘n’ Quarry” celebration at its Oolitic headquarters. The celebration included a tour of active quarrying and milling operations at several historic locations.
Over 100 customers showed of up for celebration which showcased the companies newly designed facilities.
“We were pleased to host some 150 customers – fabricators, distributors, masons and architects – and our team,” said Tom Quigley, Indiana Limestone’s chief executive officer. “This was a great opportunity to showcase our newly designed manufacturing facilities, our quarries, and the inventory that we’re building to support our customers’ needs. As a business, we already are seeing evidence of a solid market recovery given our strong backlog and bookings for customers all across North America. It’s a great time to be in the limestone business.”
Firms from all over the country attended the event. In addition to touring all of the facilities, people in attendance were also treated to a delicious barbecue.
“This program was very well received,” said Craig Alwine, eastern territory manager for ILCO. “Our guests were excited to see all the quarry activity and a shop that was running at full speed. It exceeded expectations and provided us the opportunity to showcase the new Indiana Limestone Co. to our valued customers and industry colleagues.”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger352 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views