‘Rock N Quarry’ celebration at Indiana Limestone
Indiana Limestone recently held its inaugural “Rock ‘n’ Quarry” celebration at its Oolitic headquarters. The celebration included a tour of active quarrying and milling operations at several historic locations.
Over 100 customers showed of up for celebration which showcased the companies newly designed facilities.
“We were pleased to host some 150 customers – fabricators, distributors, masons and architects – and our team,” said Tom Quigley, Indiana Limestone’s chief executive officer. “This was a great opportunity to showcase our newly designed manufacturing facilities, our quarries, and the inventory that we’re building to support our customers’ needs. As a business, we already are seeing evidence of a solid market recovery given our strong backlog and bookings for customers all across North America. It’s a great time to be in the limestone business.”
Firms from all over the country attended the event. In addition to touring all of the facilities, people in attendance were also treated to a delicious barbecue.
“This program was very well received,” said Craig Alwine, eastern territory manager for ILCO. “Our guests were excited to see all the quarry activity and a shop that was running at full speed. It exceeded expectations and provided us the opportunity to showcase the new Indiana Limestone Co. to our valued customers and industry colleagues.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views