‘Rock N Quarry’ celebration at Indiana Limestone
Indiana Limestone recently held its inaugural “Rock ‘n’ Quarry” celebration at its Oolitic headquarters. The celebration included a tour of active quarrying and milling operations at several historic locations.
Over 100 customers showed of up for celebration which showcased the companies newly designed facilities.
“We were pleased to host some 150 customers – fabricators, distributors, masons and architects – and our team,” said Tom Quigley, Indiana Limestone’s chief executive officer. “This was a great opportunity to showcase our newly designed manufacturing facilities, our quarries, and the inventory that we’re building to support our customers’ needs. As a business, we already are seeing evidence of a solid market recovery given our strong backlog and bookings for customers all across North America. It’s a great time to be in the limestone business.”
Firms from all over the country attended the event. In addition to touring all of the facilities, people in attendance were also treated to a delicious barbecue.
“This program was very well received,” said Craig Alwine, eastern territory manager for ILCO. “Our guests were excited to see all the quarry activity and a shop that was running at full speed. It exceeded expectations and provided us the opportunity to showcase the new Indiana Limestone Co. to our valued customers and industry colleagues.”
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1005 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production637 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views