Rockland Manufacturing Co., booth 12701 (North Hall)
‘Quattro’ movement of the crushing jaw is said to allow the bucket to maximize production of not only tons per hour, but also useable material.
Cast from a unique combination of allows for high strength and high abrasion resistance, the unit offers a flexible, mobile, and economical solution for crushing.
To see this product, visit booth 12701 in North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned396 Views