Rockland Manufacturing Co., booth 12701 (North Hall)
‘Quattro’ movement of the crushing jaw is said to allow the bucket to maximize production of not only tons per hour, but also useable material.
Cast from a unique combination of allows for high strength and high abrasion resistance, the unit offers a flexible, mobile, and economical solution for crushing.
To see this product, visit booth 12701 in North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability650 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure496 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views