Rockland Manufacturing Co., booth 12701 (North Hall)
‘Quattro’ movement of the crushing jaw is said to allow the bucket to maximize production of not only tons per hour, but also useable material.
Cast from a unique combination of allows for high strength and high abrasion resistance, the unit offers a flexible, mobile, and economical solution for crushing.
To see this product, visit booth 12701 in North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts325 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry282 Views