Rogers Group buys Tennessee Asphalt Co.
Nashville-based Rogers Group Inc., the largest privately held crushed stone producer and a major asphalt producer in the United States, has purchased aggregates supplier and asphalt construction company Knoxville, Tenn.-based Tennessee Asphalt Co. (TAC).
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person953 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views