Rollouts: January 2013
The isolation base incorporates a secondary set of support springs, as well as shock absorbers, to isolate the forces generated by the vibrating screen frame from the stationary structure and reduce the size and complexity of the support structure around the vibrating screen.
Deister Machine Co. | www.deistermachine.com
Sandvik says its new RH 460 series DTH hammers are designed to focus on reliability and endurance to ensure peak performance at all times. The company says the new design concept provides higher impact energy and drill performance while maximizing productivity in almost all ground conditions. Features include reduced fuel costs and improved resistance against galling, which promise to prolong hammer life and increase drilling penetration rates. The new series currently offers 4-, 5-, and 6-inch hammers. All versions are designed to use bits with generic shank types.
Sandvik | www.sandvik.com
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry250 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature223 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting190 Views