Rough Terrains and Slippery Slopes Just Got Smoother
Lebanon, OH (October 28, 2008) The Fecon built Steel Track Undercarriage is now available for the FTX148-L. This undercarriage offers an aggressive design for durability on the roughest terrains. Single or Triple Grouser Steel Tracks allow operators to maneuver easily on slopes and slippery terrains. The closely spaced rollers provide even weight distribution and offer a smooth ride for operator comfort.
The FTX148-L with Steel Track Undercarriage weighs 19,400lbs. with the BH85 Bull Hog® Brush Cutter and is perfect for Land Clearing, Site Prep, Clearing Right of Ways, Park Trails, Firebreaks and Vegetation Management.
Fecon, Inc. is a manufacturer and international supplier of Bull Hog® Mulching Attachments, FTX Track Carriers, Tree Shears, Grapples and Stump Grinders for Right of Way Clearing, Park Trails and Maintenance, Wildlife Habitat Improvement, Invasive Species Eradication and Vegetation Management.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned404 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views