Rough Terrains and Slippery Slopes Just Got Smoother
Lebanon, OH (October 28, 2008) The Fecon built Steel Track Undercarriage is now available for the FTX148-L. This undercarriage offers an aggressive design for durability on the roughest terrains. Single or Triple Grouser Steel Tracks allow operators to maneuver easily on slopes and slippery terrains. The closely spaced rollers provide even weight distribution and offer a smooth ride for operator comfort.
The FTX148-L with Steel Track Undercarriage weighs 19,400lbs. with the BH85 Bull Hog® Brush Cutter and is perfect for Land Clearing, Site Prep, Clearing Right of Ways, Park Trails, Firebreaks and Vegetation Management.
Fecon, Inc. is a manufacturer and international supplier of Bull Hog® Mulching Attachments, FTX Track Carriers, Tree Shears, Grapples and Stump Grinders for Right of Way Clearing, Park Trails and Maintenance, Wildlife Habitat Improvement, Invasive Species Eradication and Vegetation Management.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth506 Views