Rough Terrains and Slippery Slopes Just Got Smoother
Lebanon, OH (October 28, 2008) The Fecon built Steel Track Undercarriage is now available for the FTX148-L. This undercarriage offers an aggressive design for durability on the roughest terrains. Single or Triple Grouser Steel Tracks allow operators to maneuver easily on slopes and slippery terrains. The closely spaced rollers provide even weight distribution and offer a smooth ride for operator comfort.
The FTX148-L with Steel Track Undercarriage weighs 19,400lbs. with the BH85 Bull Hog® Brush Cutter and is perfect for Land Clearing, Site Prep, Clearing Right of Ways, Park Trails, Firebreaks and Vegetation Management.
Fecon, Inc. is a manufacturer and international supplier of Bull Hog® Mulching Attachments, FTX Track Carriers, Tree Shears, Grapples and Stump Grinders for Right of Way Clearing, Park Trails and Maintenance, Wildlife Habitat Improvement, Invasive Species Eradication and Vegetation Management.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry610 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction508 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way395 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views