Rough Terrains and Slippery Slopes Just Got Smoother
Lebanon, OH (October 28, 2008) The Fecon built Steel Track Undercarriage is now available for the FTX148-L. This undercarriage offers an aggressive design for durability on the roughest terrains. Single or Triple Grouser Steel Tracks allow operators to maneuver easily on slopes and slippery terrains. The closely spaced rollers provide even weight distribution and offer a smooth ride for operator comfort.
The FTX148-L with Steel Track Undercarriage weighs 19,400lbs. with the BH85 Bull Hog® Brush Cutter and is perfect for Land Clearing, Site Prep, Clearing Right of Ways, Park Trails, Firebreaks and Vegetation Management.
Fecon, Inc. is a manufacturer and international supplier of Bull Hog® Mulching Attachments, FTX Track Carriers, Tree Shears, Grapples and Stump Grinders for Right of Way Clearing, Park Trails and Maintenance, Wildlife Habitat Improvement, Invasive Species Eradication and Vegetation Management.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views