RSC Equipment Rental holding used equipment yard sale Dec. 8
Contractors, dealers and equipment operators will have the opportunity to buy used equipment originally sourced direct from top-tier manufacturers during RSC Rental Equipment’s Yard Sale event at its locations nationwide on Dec. 8 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The RSC Equipment Rental Yard Sale event will have boom lifts, scissor lifts, air tools, compressors, backhoes, dozers, trenchers, mixers, saws and electric tools, along with many more items, for sale.
“Our Yard Sale provides the public access to nearly 1,000 categories of high quality used equipment as well as the ease of buying from a single, highly trusted source,” said Frank Roth, RSC vice president of marketing, in a written statement announcing the event. “Our dedicated experts will help match the right equipment to customers’ needs, and can explain our lease/financing options, Make it Right program, and available Powertrain Service agreements.”
To learn more, browse and shop from current inventory, or to sign up for the Yard Sale event, go to www.RSCYardSale.com or call 800-345-7893.
RSC has aligned with AILCO Equipment Finance Group to provide leasing options that enable customers to choose their financing terms and payment plans. For only $99, RSC’s Make it Right used equipment program will repair at no cost, any issue within the first 30 days of ownership. Additionally, RSC offers used equipment powertrain service agreements that provide hassle-free service and technicians that respond quickly to any claim or service request.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151553 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151022 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production658 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views