RUGBY INTRODUCES THE NEW ELIMINATOR-MD
Truck Bodies and Equipment International, Inc.,a leading truck body equipment manufacturer, is excited to introduce the new Rugby Eliminator-MD to the marketplace. Rugby has always stood for innovative design and rugged dependability. With the addition of the Eliminator-MD to their product line, they have taken innovation one step farther.
The new Eliminator-MD from Rugby offers Multi-Directional dumping ability. The combination rear and side dumping provides tremendous versatility at the job site. Save costly labor time and dollars while increasing productivity by letting your truck work to your advantage.
Choose from either the driver”s or passenger”s side to dump, and the opposite side will feature a useful, fold-down side for easy loading with a fork-lift. The Eliminator-MD includes the EZ-LATCH system for a reliable tailgate release mechanism and the Eliminator body design with vertical side and tailgate bracing. Rugby stands behind their products with a three year warranty.
Truck Bodies and Equipment International, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of truck body equipment. The company”s promise to the market, “Precision and Performance in Everything That We Do,” is reflected in the brands sold under the TBEI name: OX, Dura Class (formerly Heil by TBEI), Rugby, Crysteel, J-Craft and Hardee. TBEI is headquartered in Eden Prarie, Minn. with manufacturing and distribution facilities across the United States.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers262 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views