Runnion Equipment hires Scott DesJarlais
Runnion Equipment has hired Scott DesJarlais as outside sales representative in Wisconsin. In his new position, DesJarlais is responsible for new and used equipment sales in Wisconsin at Runnion Equipment.
“Scott has had a major impact on sales volume in the equipment industry in all his previous positions,” says Pat Runnion, president of Runnion Equipment, in a written announcement about the hiring of DesJarlais. “We look forward to seeing significant contributions from him to expand our loyal customer base in Wisconsin.”
DesJarlais has worked in a variety of positions in the equipment industry. He spent eight years at YES Equipment and Services Inc. of Wisconsin, serving as both rental department manager and major accounts manager to promote brand awareness of the JCB product line. DesJarlais earned recognition as the top JCB sales rep for Southeastern Wisconsin in 2009 and 2010. As a result, DesJarlais was selected by JCB to represent the manufacturer at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011. He lives with his wife and children in Merton, Wis.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention234 Views