Runnion Equipment hires Scott DesJarlais
Runnion Equipment has hired Scott DesJarlais as outside sales representative in Wisconsin. In his new position, DesJarlais is responsible for new and used equipment sales in Wisconsin at Runnion Equipment.
“Scott has had a major impact on sales volume in the equipment industry in all his previous positions,” says Pat Runnion, president of Runnion Equipment, in a written announcement about the hiring of DesJarlais. “We look forward to seeing significant contributions from him to expand our loyal customer base in Wisconsin.”
DesJarlais has worked in a variety of positions in the equipment industry. He spent eight years at YES Equipment and Services Inc. of Wisconsin, serving as both rental department manager and major accounts manager to promote brand awareness of the JCB product line. DesJarlais earned recognition as the top JCB sales rep for Southeastern Wisconsin in 2009 and 2010. As a result, DesJarlais was selected by JCB to represent the manufacturer at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011. He lives with his wife and children in Merton, Wis.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1586 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”256 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention161 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban124 Views