SAF-Holland opens Aftermarket Distribution Center in Cincinnati
SAF-Holland recently opened its new 85,000 square foot Aftermarket Parts Distribution Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. The facility will supply replacement parts to SAF-Holland distribution centers and customers throughout the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
The location of the new Aftermarket Parts Distribution Center provides SAF-Holland with the logistical capability to enhance efficiency and significantly reduce delivery times to distributors and end-users.
Orders placed on or after May 31 will be processed from the new distribution center. The exception will be Full Truck Load orders, which will continue to be shipped directly from regional SAF-Holland plants.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas348 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views