Safety Vision hires Lawrence S. Rominger as new COO
Safety Vision, a global provider of mobile video surveillance, today announced the recent appointment of Lawrence S. Rominger as Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Rominger joined the Houston-headquartered firm in February.
He oversees the procurement, warehouse, service, and field technician arms of the company and will be responsible for ensuring best practices are institutionalized throughout operations, supply chain, and other support departments.
His professional background is rich with new product development and industrial manufacturing experience gained at notables Black & Decker, Sunbeam, General Cable, and Igloo Products Inc.
A graduate of North Carolina State and Wake Forest Universities in North Carolina, Rominger has called the Houston area home for the past seven years, indicating his family is “really rooted in” to Pearland.
In addition to being a handyman, musician, and weekend athlete, he serves as an assistant scoutmaster for Boy Scout troop 414. Both of his sons are musicians, athletes, and Boy Scouts as well, but Rominger claims that it’s his wife Susan that enables the men in her family to “get it all done.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines384 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)302 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger286 Views