Saint-Gobain Technical Fabrics changes name to Saint-Gobain ADFORS
Saint-Gobain Technical Fabrics has changed itscompany name to Saint-Gobain ADFORS. The new Saint-Gobain ADFORS identity was revealed at the 2011 Techtextil trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany, and the SAMPE show in Long Beach, Calif.
The company says it recognized the need for a strong brand name in the market so it set out to develop a new name which would reinforce its strength and position in the industrial and construction markets.
The ADFORS brand was created using a leading international agency that specializes in developing global brand names. The name was created on two very straightforward roots: “ad” (to add, to join, to combine), and “fors” (force, reinforcement). ADFORS means to “add reinforcement” to your building or product.
“We look forward to building brand equity with the new name by offering best in class service and excellent product innovation” says Rudi Coetzee, general manager Saint-Gobain ADFORS America, Inc. “The new ADFORS name provides us the opportunity to really build a strong brand backed by the globally recognized Saint-Gobain”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1649 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world258 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views