Saint-Gobain Technical Fabrics changes name to Saint-Gobain ADFORS
Saint-Gobain Technical Fabrics has changed itscompany name to Saint-Gobain ADFORS. The new Saint-Gobain ADFORS identity was revealed at the 2011 Techtextil trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany, and the SAMPE show in Long Beach, Calif.
The company says it recognized the need for a strong brand name in the market so it set out to develop a new name which would reinforce its strength and position in the industrial and construction markets.
The ADFORS brand was created using a leading international agency that specializes in developing global brand names. The name was created on two very straightforward roots: “ad” (to add, to join, to combine), and “fors” (force, reinforcement). ADFORS means to “add reinforcement” to your building or product.
“We look forward to building brand equity with the new name by offering best in class service and excellent product innovation” says Rudi Coetzee, general manager Saint-Gobain ADFORS America, Inc. “The new ADFORS name provides us the opportunity to really build a strong brand backed by the globally recognized Saint-Gobain”
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views