Saint-Gobain Technical Fabrics changes name to Saint-Gobain ADFORS
Saint-Gobain Technical Fabrics has changed itscompany name to Saint-Gobain ADFORS. The new Saint-Gobain ADFORS identity was revealed at the 2011 Techtextil trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany, and the SAMPE show in Long Beach, Calif.
The company says it recognized the need for a strong brand name in the market so it set out to develop a new name which would reinforce its strength and position in the industrial and construction markets.
The ADFORS brand was created using a leading international agency that specializes in developing global brand names. The name was created on two very straightforward roots: “ad” (to add, to join, to combine), and “fors” (force, reinforcement). ADFORS means to “add reinforcement” to your building or product.
“We look forward to building brand equity with the new name by offering best in class service and excellent product innovation” says Rudi Coetzee, general manager Saint-Gobain ADFORS America, Inc. “The new ADFORS name provides us the opportunity to really build a strong brand backed by the globally recognized Saint-Gobain”
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]430 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views