Saint-Gobain Technical Fabrics changes name to Saint-Gobain ADFORS
Saint-Gobain Technical Fabrics has changed itscompany name to Saint-Gobain ADFORS. The new Saint-Gobain ADFORS identity was revealed at the 2011 Techtextil trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany, and the SAMPE show in Long Beach, Calif.
The company says it recognized the need for a strong brand name in the market so it set out to develop a new name which would reinforce its strength and position in the industrial and construction markets.
The ADFORS brand was created using a leading international agency that specializes in developing global brand names. The name was created on two very straightforward roots: “ad” (to add, to join, to combine), and “fors” (force, reinforcement). ADFORS means to “add reinforcement” to your building or product.
“We look forward to building brand equity with the new name by offering best in class service and excellent product innovation” says Rudi Coetzee, general manager Saint-Gobain ADFORS America, Inc. “The new ADFORS name provides us the opportunity to really build a strong brand backed by the globally recognized Saint-Gobain”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views